Welcome to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School (SVdP), founded in 1957, is a National Blue Ribbon Exemplary High Performing School. With approximately 360 students, the school is divided into 4 programs:
- Early Childhood Program: 3 Yr Old Part Time (2 Days per Week), 4 Yr Old Part Time (3 Days per Week) and 4 Yr Old Full Time (5 days per week)
- Elementary School: Kindergarten through 4th grade
- Middle School: 5th and 6th grade
- Junior High: 7th and 8th grade
SVdP has a faculty of approximately 30 teachers, including homeroom teachers, assistant teachers, specialty teachers in technology, art, music, Spanish, library, physical education, and learning specialists in language arts and mathematics. The average years of experience for teachers at SVdP is 7 years and the average years in education is 9 years.
SVdP is fully accredited by the Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (ANSAA), which is affiliated with the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations (NFNSSAA) and the Council for American Private Education (CAPE). In addition, we hold active membership in National Catholic Education Association (NCEA). We have a rigorous academic program focused on preparing for high school and beyond. Over the past 10 years, our graduates have gone on to be National Merit Finalists and been accepted at over 180 different colleges/universities across the nation.
Faith is integral in all aspects learning at SVdP, whether it be in the classroom, at Church, or in the community, our students demonstrate their faith on a daily basis and have active roles in Mass.
Knowledge is fundamental to all things in our world. The faculty and staff of SVdP are dedicated to educating the whole child helping empower students to pursue lifelong learning and responsible leadership. Obtaining knowledge helps build more knowledge.
Saint Teresa put it simply, “Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love”. Every grade, every student participates in age-appropriate service projects focused on the Corporal Works of Mercy.
SVdP athletes take our value and mission outside of the classroom. Over 90% of our Junior High students compete in at least 1 competitive sport, over 70% competing in multiple sports.
The Fine Arts program at SVdP help students appreciate a global culture, encourages creativity, enhances communication and grow self-confidence. Whether it be All Saints Program, Choir, Christmas Musical, or Art class, all our students experience the Arts.
We are proud to partner with IDK Café to provide meals to our students. Chef Justin works with local vendors to provide nutritional and delicious meals.
Student to Teacher Ratio
Students are Catholic
Students in Top 10% of the National Test Scores
Team and Sports Clubs
Student Community Service Hours last 12 Months
Alumni Honored as National Merit Finalists since 2015
Why Choose St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School?
At St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, we educate the whole person. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to ensuring that each child has the best opportunity to learn and grow in a nurturing and safe environment.
• Our students come from across Northwest Arkansas. While over 80% of our students are Catholic, students in our school come from many different denominations and faith backgrounds. Our students attend Mass, have Adoration time, and attend Reconciliation. Priests are regular visitors in the classroom and athletic events, Monsignor David even helps to teach 8th grade Religion. Grounded in Catholic beliefs and tradition, our graduates have the opportunity to explore, learn, and grow daily in their faith journey while working to excel academically and learning to serve others.
• Academic achievement and accomplishment are critical in the global workforce today. Our students routinely score in the top 10% of national tests, are recognized as Duke TIP scholars, and are consistently top performers in area high schools. Our students have an additional competitive edge over their peers – the ability to see challenges as growth opportunities and to learn and improve from failing. The backbone of a SVdP education is growth mindset. Growth mindset is the belief that the brain’s capacity to learn is limitless and that failure is essential to growth. This belief creates a love of learning and cultivates the determination, grit, and resilience that is essential for accomplishment in the classroom and beyond. A SVdP education is the foundation for a lifetime of learning.
• Service is an integral part of the SVdP experience. Saint Vincent de Paul eloquently stated, “I will always welcome joyfully any opportunity that comes my way to be of service to you,” and our students take this to heart. Based on the Corporal Works of Mercy, student service projects are age appropriate activities that challenge our students to come together and give of their time and talents, develop new talents, and expect nothing in return. Whether it be Elementary students performing at nursing homes, Middle School students working to raise money to buy life-sustaining animals for families, or Junior High students on a service trip to Appalachia, all of our students experience a life-impacting activity each year.
Come visit and find out what makes St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School a life-changing experience for students and the entire family.
Interested in attending St. Vincent de Paul? Feel free to reach out to our admissions department for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Development
SVdP Catholic Church
1416 West Poplar Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Phone (479) 636-4020
Monsignor David LeSieur
Father Balaraju Akkala
Father Martin Siebold